Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 12, 2010

ch.ÂU.CH.ÂU./07

Now who’s gonna lick me clean? #foreskinfriday

Statuesque #foreskinfriday

Cute or what? #foreskinfriday

And I present to you…. #foreskinfriday

The look in his eyes says it all.  #foreskinfriday

Caught with his pants down. #foreskinfriday

Can I just lick you all over? #foreskinfriday

Yep, just about perfect. #foreskinfriday

Open invitation. #foreskinfriday

Love the smooth balls. #foreskinfriday

Basketball, hot daddy style. #foreskinfriday

Horny hide and seek. #foreskinfriday
Uncut buddies #foreskinfriday

Contemplative.  #foreskinfriday

Back to nature. #foreskinfriday

Spread. #foreskinfriday

Shall I go in with the tongue or cock first? #foreskinfriday

Can I lick your chest clean? #foreskinfriday

Huge balls. #foreskinfriday

Human sundial. #foreskinfriday

Commando in jeans. #foreskinfriday

Look what I got! #foreskinfriday

The fountain of youth.  #foreskinfriday

Red hot poker.  #foreskinfriday

What an invitation….  #foreskinfriday

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét