Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 12, 2010

CH,ÂU....Châu Âu.01

What an invitation….  #foreskinfriday

I’m gonna sulk till you suck me off…  #foreskinfriday
Messing about on the river. #foreskinfriday

Hot pubes #foreskinfriday

I love the impish grin, Oh, and the uncut cock.  #foreskinfriday

Oh my! What a mess you’ve made. #foreskinfriday

So you gonna suck me or what?  #foreskinfriday

Flaccid  #foreskinfriday

When the big hand points towards…..  #foreskinfriday

Mirror mirror  #foreskinfriday

In need of being serviced. #foreskinfriday

What an invitation…  #foreskinfriday

Bronzed Adonis. #foreskinfriday

And he looks so innocent! #foreskinfriday

I wouldn’t mind munching on that… #foreskinfriday

Begging to be licked.   #foreskinfriday

The best of buddies. #foreskinfriday

Stop smiling and just cum in me will you? #foerskinfriday

(via hairyeyepopper)

Topping up the tan. #foreskinfriday

Please bounce those on my chin… #foreskinfriday

Happy hand-job. #foreskinfriday

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét