Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 12, 2010

CH,ÂU....Châu Âu.02

Back-yard smoothie. #foreskinfriday

Smooth daddy. #foreskinfriday
Low-hangers and uncut cock. Could he be more perfect? #foreskinfriday

Skinny-dip. #foreskinfriday

Please… come closer. #foreskinfriday

You like what you see? #foreskinfriday

Can I please lick you all over? #foreskinfriday

Hot daddy bear #foreskinfriday

I’m salivating at the thought …  #foreskinfriday

A meaty offering.  #foreskinfriday

Commando, with an awesome bush.  #foreskinfriday

Trimmed, toned and tasty  #foreskinfriday

guysfeet:



gaydreams:



(via hairyeyepopper)

You need a hand? #foreskinfriday

Can I lick you?  thingsthatmakemegommm:

Just lower yourself a little nearer to me please?  (via stolen-glances)

I’m sure yours weighs more tham mine …? #foreskinfriday
Redhead hottie naked outdoors. My kind of picninc. #foreskinfriday

No, YOU’VE got the flatter stomach … #foreskinfriday

Perfect. #foreskinfriday

No wonder he can’t do up his fly. #foreskinfriday

Are you ready for this? #foreskinfriday

Your chauffeur awaits… #foreskinfriday

Just pop that over here on my tongue. #foreskinfriday

OH … MY … GOD … YOU’RE … PERFECT … #foerskinfriday

Look at the thighs on that! #foreskinfriday

Smooth and soft. #foreskinfriday

The three legged race. #foreskinfriday

1 nhận xét: